Tax planning and strategies, business consulting, IRS representation, external and internal audits, trusts and estates, tax research, entity formation/dissolution, system installation, migration and conversion, asset protection, driving the bottom-line.
About Ryan Jones, CPA, CISA
Dedicated To Excellence
Over 15 years experience, and counting.
- San Jose State University, San Jose, CA
- Dual bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Information Systems
- Texas CPA: 114016
- California: CPA 136638
- CISA: 1084990
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants (TXCPA)
- California Society of CPAs (CalCPA)
- Central Fort Bend Chamber of Commerce (CFBCA)
- Houston West Chamber of Commerce (HWCOC)
- Realty Investment Club of Houston (RICH)
RP Jones, CPA, P.C.
Serving the needs of small businesses and investors as their trusted adviser via audit, advisory and tax.
Ernst & Young, LLP
Public company external and internal audits. Focused on banking, institutional investing, health care, semiconductor and software industries. Advisory projects ranging from building departments (e.g., internal audit, compliance), business process automation and systems implementation.
Grant Thornton, LLP
Public company external and internal audit. Focused on banking, institutional investing, auto rental and oil & gas industries. Advisory projects ranging from systems implementation, tax compliance, tax strategies, business process automation, and outsourcing.
HSBC, Wells Fargo, US Sprint, American Express, Service Corporation International